Hi friends! Okay - this is going to be so fun! We all love to eat. . .and many of us love to cook - so why not create an easy way to share one of our passions in life? Let this be a place you frequent often. . .both to post recipes/pictures/tips/food for thought (email me if you want to be a contributor and I'll add you to the list. . .it's super easy, don't let a fear of technology stop you - I will walk you through it: arijaan.bulk@uscm.org) as well as to enjoy what others have to "bring to the table". Many of us don't live in the same town so this can be one of many great ways to stay connected. Plus, sometimes we all need a little inspiration in the kitchen. . .especially as 20-somethings who are still trying to figure out the whole cooking thing. I really look forward to posting myself as well as reading your posts and comments. Here's to an interactive, healthful, and fun experience together! Et Smakelik (as I would say in Dutch)!
Love, Arijaan
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to play! I'll e-mail you too, but will you be posting fun Dutch recipes? So exciting!
sounds like a yummy idea, arijaan! looking forward to some great recipes and fun pics. =)
Can't wait to find out secret recipes!!
Post a Comment