I have found out that Trader Joe's European style yogurt tastes exactly like the yogurt that my dad makes. It's more runny and tart then American style. . .quite refreshing! I added a couple of spoonfulls of this to an awesome mug, it's 1 of 6 colorful stacking mugs that I just got at World Market - I love that store!
Then I cut in whatever ripe fruit I had on hand - today is was a half banana and a kiwi. There are many variations to this. . .dried fruits like craisins would work well also!
Then I added some "dry" ingredients like toasted flax seed (also from Trader Joe's. . .has a slightly nutty flavor), walnut pieces, and a simple granola.
2 comments:
good call on the flaxseeds! definitely looks like the breakfast of champions... give the wheaties some competition =)
ps i bought some plain yogurt and it's quite tart!
Post a Comment